Terms & Conditions Mini Bikes Store Website
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
MiniBikes.Store website is owned by company:
Mini Bikes Store Bartlomiej Rona
VAT: PL 5932443833
Permission is hereby given by Mini Bikes Store for use of the content and software on this site as a shopping resource only. Any other use of this site, including, but not limited to, reproduction unless for personal shopping use, or any modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of Mini Bikes Store is strictly prohibited.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
The content contained within this site is for personal use only. All design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces audio and video clips as well as selection and arrangement thereof and all materials on this website are the copyright of Mini Bikes Store or its content providers. Unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. None of the content may be resold or redistributed without our prior written consent. If you wish to use our content please contact us for further information regarding the purchasing of our content.
We also respect the intellectual property of others. As such, if you believe any portion of our site is copyrighted by a third party not affiliated with us, please e-mail us with the link to email@example.com We will remove the questionable link and proceed with verification of the link by contacting the party in question for verification.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Mini Bikes Store will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the Mini Bikes Store website or websites, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Once an order is placed, we at Mini Bikes Store work very hard to ship your order as soon as possible. As such, once an order is placed, it may be impossible for us to cancel your order. Please make sure that your order is as you want it, prior to placing an order. We cannot guarantee cancellation of an order once placed, although our service representatives will do their best should you decide to cancel the order. Cancellation Fee of €40 euro will be deducted from your refund.
OUT OF STOCK ITEM
By ordering from us, you agree that some items in your order may be out of stock and not shipped. Under those circumstances, your order will be adjusted. You will not be charged for those items or will be credited for items missing. Due to changes in availability, Mini Bikes Store does not guarantee that all items in an order will be shipped when products are out of stock.
- Mini Bikes Store allow customers to choose color of the product when placing order, if the color chosen is not available, we will email the customer within 24h and we will inform him what colors are available, if the customer does not reply and specify new color within 24h we will send product in random color. If the customer does not choose color of the product when placing order we will send product in random color.
We thank you for your understanding.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using our site and shopping from Mini Bikes Store, you agree that in no event is Mini Bikes Store or any third party connected to it are liable for any damages whatsoever. This limitation of liability includes without any limitations damages due to use of products sold on this site, information contained on this site, loss of profits, delay in service, and adverse reaction to product sold.
You agree not to hold Mini Bikes Store financially responsible for any repercussions arising from using this site, using all products and all information provided by us.
Please be aware that we only accept payments in Euro. If you select another currency, and then proceed to the shopping cart, the currency will automatically be converted to Euro. We are currently accepting the following payments methods:
PayPal: MasterCard, Visa, PayPal Payment.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS:
All new orders will be shipped within 48 hours of cleared payment to the delivery address that was submitted along with the order.
We ship all products directly from our main warehouse in Germany. Please allow 5 to 10 working days for your order to arrive.
We deliver to 32 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
All products under 31kg weight will be send by courier company.
All products over 31kg will be send on the pallet by
Delivery price will appear during a checkout (after you fill the address box)
Effective Date: May 24, 2018
- WHO is Responsible for Processing of Your Personal Data?
- WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
- TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
- WHY AND HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- SHARING of Your Personal Data
- PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
- COOKIES and Pixel Tags
- USING MiniBikes.Store Sites Third-Party Products and Services
- QUESTIONS and Feedback
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- images, photos and videos;
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Sites.
When interacting with our Sites and Apps, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. This data includes:
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals sent by web browsers.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Sites, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on MiniBikes.Store, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer of MiniBikes.Store (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Mini Bikes Store products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites.
To Protect Our or Others' Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to MiniBikes.Store search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Mini Bikes Store Sharing
MiniBikes.Store shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Mini Bikes Store behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your MiniBikes.Store activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Mini Bikes Store social sharing to control what information you make available through Mini Bikes Store social features.
- Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
- Retention of your personal data: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required by law. For example, we keep your account profile information for as long as you keep your Mini Bikes Store account, but, we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations.
- Managing your personal data: You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing your content: You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Site, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
- Managing your notifications: If you have a Mini Bikes Store account, you can opt-out of receiving Mini Bikes Store marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the message or by contacting us via email to email@example.com
MiniBikes.Store collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
Our Sites allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Sites can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your Mini Bikes Store account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your Mini Bikes Store activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our Sites may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact Consumer Services or our Privacy Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.
WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
Please read carefully our Warranty & Return Policy.
By purchasing and using products from us you accept and agree to this warranty policy.
All our bike products are covered with 90 days PARTS WARRANTY ONLY from the date of delivery.
At the delivery customer is required to check the product for any damage, if there will be damage to product customer must report it to the courier company and to us within 24h and provide pictures and details of damage. If not reported within 24hours damaged parts will not be replaced on the warranty.
If any part will be defective we will send replacing spare part free of charge during warranty period. We may require pictures or video of the defective part. Due to nature of our business the customer will be obligated to fit the part him self. The customer have the right to send the product to our warehouse for repair, the repair will be carry on by us free of charge but customer will need to cover shipping costs both ways.
Transport damage must be reported in writing within 24 hours of delivery and must be noted on the delivery note in addition to the signature of the consignee. We cannot be held liable for any transport damage reported after this period.
When you purchase bike product from us please visit our you tube channel “Mini Bikes Store” when you will find many videos how to assemble the bike, how to start the bike and much more:
Our bikes are technical and mechanical products, which require some knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have an understanding of how to use and maintain them properly and you have proper tools to do so as they are not a toys.
When you are purchasing motorbike from us you are obligated to:
Perform daily check through the bike including: check all bolts/nuts/screws/ parts & spokes in the wheels and tighten them if needed.
Check air pressure in the wheels, oil level in the engine/gearbox before every ride.
Make sure engine is properly tuned at all times.
Keep the bike clean at all times, particularly air filter, cylinder, chain, carburetor and wheel bearings. (Mud on the air filter, cylinder or in the carb can damage your engine or cause engine to work improperly).
Use the bike in the normal domestic purposes only. Our bikes were not designed for high impact tricks or stunts. Do not over-use, run the engine on the maximum revs longer than 30 seconds, overheat the engine, use the bike if you find any loose parts/bolts/nuts/screws or wheel spokes or chain till you tighten them in.
We do not perform on the warranty: pump the wheels, tighten chains or any loose bolts/screws/nuts or wheel spokes, clean carburetors, air filters or spark plugs, weld or replace any damaged parts by accident, lack of maintenance or improper use, travel to customer’s houses.
Before you call us at any reason please refer to user manuals of your bike or visit our youtube channel where you will find many helpful videos :
If you are bringing the bike back to us at any reason the bike must be clean as it won’t be accepted.
If you bring the bike back to us on the warranty and we find that problem is due of a lack of maintenance, accident or improper use you will be charged for a service/parts.
The following parts are not covered by any warranty:
-Bodywork - batteries, pull starts or inner cogs, kick starts, clutches or springs, brake calipers, exhaust pipes, spark plugs, tires, wheels, valves, inner tubes, chains and belts (if bodywork is damaged during transport customer is required to report it to us within 24h of the receiving goods, provide details and pictures of the damage. we will then replace damaged parts free of charge)
Some of the items that are not included in the warranty may still be replaced at our discretion.
Plus any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of lack of maintenance or accidental damage.
If within any warranty period your machine develops a fault, you must first contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 30 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note that customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, although guidance will be available.
If for any reason you need to return an item please first read the important information that follows:
All our bikes/quads have proper working 2 (4) stroke engines or electric motors, are not toys and a small amount of technical knowledge is needed to ensure the item runs smoothly. However, some beginners occasionally struggle when using their new purchase for the first time and therefore think there may be a problem. With a little help and advice from us many first time users, who thought they may have a problem actually find they were just making a simple mistake and that their model is in fact in perfect working order.
1. Items returned as new (before 14 days from the date of purchase) for a refund will be refunded in full, less of shipping cost. They must not be unsealed from their original packaging. If opened and used, then no refund will be given.
2. Items returned as new (before 14 days from the date of purchase) for a refund must be packaged carefully so that the original packaging is also as new. There may be a charge if an item is returned with a tatty box or the original packaging has not been used.
3. If an item is being returned as faulty and we find the item is faulty then we can refund your return postage costs, as long as we know how much it is going to be for the postage method that you have chosen and we email you back confirmation of the agreed cost, before you send the item back.
4. If an item is returned as faulty but we find that the item is in fact not faulty and that the problem is down to user error or lack of some mechanical knowledge, then there will be the charge of the return postage and there may be a charge if we feel that we cannot sell the product as new again.
5. We only use experienced engineers and all decisions regarding model faults are final. We ourselves have warranties on all our products from our suppliers so have no reason to be biased with warranty issues.
6. All returns must be in their original packaging/box, as there will be a cost if not.
7. No refund will be given for the shipping costs for unwanted goods.
8. No refund will be given for unwanted bikes if they have been used or damaged.
8. All returns are your responsibility until we have received them back in our warehouse and any damage in transit is your responsibility and this will affect your refund.
9. Minor blemishes such as slight scratches or abrasions on the articles can never be ruled out 100% and therefore no grounds for complaint.
What is not covered:
Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions. Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, careless operation or handling of the bike/quad/scooter, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading or insufficient maintenance. Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes. Change or modification of the product in any way. Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not manufacturer genuine components. Faulty installation if applicable. Repairs or alterations not carried out by ourselves.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Mini Bikes Store 2018 All Rights Reserved